Thursday, 2 December 2010

Hi, This is what I have been up to




Just thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm still around! but sadly haven't made any cards for months now. I have discovered Patchwork and quilting which is all too consuming, but I love it. The bonus is that you get to keep your little masterpieces. This is a Christmas Table Runner I have just finished, its reversible.

I really want to get back into papercrafts because I have a room full of stash.
So hope to be adding something very soon.
Take Care everyone
Linda xx

2 comments:

Netty said...

Out of interest after seeing your last comments on Coops blog about you not having many followers. I popped in to visit you. Your cards are great but these quiltings are really fab. Will be keeping a look out for some more of your quiltings in the future. Happy New Year to you. Annette x

pickle said...

Oh wow Linda this is fab. I do a little sewing and would love too get into doing this one day. Maybe when the week is one day longer lol
Beautiful work!
Kerry x