Hi, This is what I have been up to




Just thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm still around! but sadly haven't made any cards for months now. I have discovered Patchwork and quilting which is all too consuming, but I love it. The bonus is that you get to keep your little masterpieces. This is a Christmas Table Runner I have just finished, its reversible.

I really want to get back into papercrafts because I have a room full of stash.
So hope to be adding something very soon.
Take Care everyone
Linda xx

Comments

Netty said…
Out of interest after seeing your last comments on Coops blog about you not having many followers. I popped in to visit you. Your cards are great but these quiltings are really fab. Will be keeping a look out for some more of your quiltings in the future. Happy New Year to you. Annette x
pickle said…
Oh wow Linda this is fab. I do a little sewing and would love too get into doing this one day. Maybe when the week is one day longer lol
Beautiful work!
Kerry x

Popular posts from this blog

Copic's are winning.